Tuesday 22 March 2011

New post for a very neglected blog!! I might as well try again, spring has sprung so maybe it's time I got a spring into my step. :)
I have exciting news, since the last time I blogged, I have got myself an allotment. How am I going to have the time to manage it I hear you ask??? I'll just need to make time. I am soooo excited about it. Here's a couple of photos to be going on with. This one is of the allotment on the day I got it late last year.


This one was taken last Saturday after I had rotovated it. I just have to deal with a mini mountain of soil that someone kindly dumped on it. Also need to get rid of the shed, it won't stand up for much longer. :)
This is a very exciting time for me, my blog is an ideal way to document my allotment. See you all soon. x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you've decided to pick up where you left of with your blog. Good luck with it and I hope your allotment is really productive.

    ReplyDelete