Sunday 7 February 2010


CHECKING OUT MY CAMERA - LOTIONS AND POTIONS
Well, it seems that I can put pictures on my blog now, I am so clever! As part of my new organised self, I really need to see what I already have instead of buying stuff. People, especially my mum like to buy me cream and stuff for my face, as you can see, I have enough of it to start a market stall. This has been lurking in several places, so if it is in one place, I can see what I actually have. It will live on the spare room bed just for now until every last lotion and potion is there, then I can store it in one place. I have so much, I might need to sell some of it before it goes off!!


2 comments:

  1. My goodness me - you could open a shop! Well done for sorting it all out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got most of it there, but I fear that there's more of it lurking in the shadows somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete