Sunday 7 February 2010

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon - not!!

Hi all,

Day 2 of my re-organising already, and guess what, I have done nothing except make breakfast. You've guessed it, I have been on the internet all morning, not good, but I needed the rest methinks. Now, this is the time to make plans for the afternoon, I will leave here about 4.30 to go to mum's for dinner, so I want to see some progress before I go:
AIMS FOR TODAY
1. Make dinner for later in the week in the slow cooker. - done
2. Get the washing on. - 1st load on
3. Set about binning all visible clutter. - Got started with this, an ongoing project.
4. Make a note of some lightbulbs I need (a few need replacing) - done this, will get
from the shops later. N.B. I got one type of bulb, but others were too expensive, will try lidl for these tomorrow.
5. Make a start on deep cleaning 1 room upstairs. - got started here.
6. Load the disc for my new camera onto my laptop so that I can put photos onto
the blog. - done, I am so much of a technophobe, it is untrue, but got there in the end. :)

That's enough to be going on with for one day, I'll report back tonight and let you know how it has went. xx

UPDATE - I have made a start with the decluttering and cleaning, but will take it easy, I shall continue with this tomorrow night. See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment