Monday 8 February 2010

I'm getting old!

I'll not be doing much tonight, my back is playing up again. My parents moved house last January, for the 1st time in 21years. I got allocated the wonderful job of clearing the attic and done my back in whilst getting rid of all the junk it housed.

This is the 2nd time since that I have had a sore back, so it's rest until it is better, although it is good to walk around as it was very sore and stiff when I got up this morning. It'll be better in a couple of days.

I was quite good today, done some work stuff early this morning so this freed me up to 'work from home', ie, the shop for the rest of the day. I actually did work, so that was well done for me.

I'm back in there tomorrow, so it will be more of the same. Perhaps I'll use my lunch hour to clear some of the clutter from in there though. TTFN. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment